Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 8: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Getting it! Day 8 people! This week went by faster than I imagined and we lose an hour of sleep! :(  Oh well! Went to work out straight after work today!

I moved up to level 2 on my work out video.  I struggled a bit with the moves working different areas of my body but the same speed.  I felt great.  I feel sore during the work out and after isn't too bad but mainly my lower body is sore everyday and my upper body is somewhat.

 I talked to my friend Jen Foss and I have signed up to be her buddy on beachbody work out site she's my coach but being accountable! Really taking this to the next level! Made some great plans to keep going strong!

I am so excited to start a second routine! I hope to get it in the mail in the next two days! SO EXCITING!  I remember reading a friends facebook status and said you can spend all day in front of the TV but not spend 30 minutes to work out? I took it to heart and I thought true!! You want results?? You have to work for it!!

SO I'm work work work work work work work work work working out!!! Yay!

Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Keep Going!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment