Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 30: 31 Days of Pure Fitness



WOW yay we did it friends!! Last day of working out! I have enjoyed reading everyones blogs this year :D I am so excited that we committed to finish something I have always been that person in life.  Who quits before I can see the results.

It has not been an easy journey but when we decide to quit in our walk with God we find ourselves dealing with the same things again because there is an action we missed that God is telling us to be obedient in.  I don't want to be that person anymore and I am NOT that person anymore! God has taught me how to prioritize and discipline myself in things He wants for me and not myself trying to control His plans.

I love this! "Adventure Awaits" yes! After this I am going forward and still running my first half marathon this summer with ladies from my church.  I think of God this way there is something new awaiting everyday and I do not want to miss out! Walking out the obedience He has placed on my mind or heart I want to do this right! So keep going my friends! There is so much in life in loving others and enjoying the journey! It's my adventure it's your adventure! Let's give it all we have to see peoples lives change for God's Kingdom :D 

Keep Going! Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment