Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 4: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Giving it all I have! Here we are day 4! Conquered it! I had no energy what so ever to do this I was so tired about to fall asleep! But then, I thought about what I have been learning and posting lately.  At thrivechurch.com we have been talking about our best offering. And asking the question does it matter?  All month God has been teaching me about giving our best to Him and like I've mentioned before my body is the temple I want to honor God with everything I am and have to offer.

So I think about does it matter that I work out? Probably not to the public but my heart says yes! I want to be healthy and stay healthy all my life God willing!  I pulled through today and I am excited for tomorrow!  Hopefully adding a second routine will get me back on track to fitness.  I want to make it a life style and not something I just do to do but because it's for me :D  Thank you Jesus for my endurance! Haha keep going strong! Never quit!

Nancy
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment