Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 15: 31 Days of Pure Fitness "The Hero In Me Was Tired"

A great image by Manchester-based photographer Rosie Hardy
Well this is yesterday's post obviously! Since I am doing 31 days now I am down to 30 Days of Pure Fitness which is the blog so I took my rest early! Haha.

I decided to take some extra work hours and the other day one included  a 12 hour shift which I couldn't sleep for various reasons.  It was a rough weekend physically and emotionally. :( I volunteered for a couple hours and had to head back to work for the night.

Sometimes, let's be real life just really takes it's' toll and the devil uses current and past situations to pull you down! I seem fine on the outside but until you really give it to God it was hurting me inside.

What did I learn yesterday? Leave it in God's hands and He will give me rest, I will find my strength in Him because He has called me to be a better person stronger than I imagined in all circumstances no matter how small or big they may seem to me they matter to God but He will always restore me and protect me!

I was volunteering Saturday morning after work and helped with a community food drive for the city of Parker. Donated to family in need! Oh how I wanted to cry because how people were SOOO generous! I just think how blessed I am to have help even when I don't ask for it so I understand how these people feel.  Not everyone may know the needs in your life it's one thing to give it to God because by His grace He will always get you through but do not do life alone it's not how it is meant to be we all need friends and to ask for help.

Yesterday I thought about even through my recent breakthrough, I need to fight for healthy relationships and know that I am loved because He first loved me!  With all the running around and all the groceries I helped with I still burned some more calories than normal haha... Thanks for understanding friends

I needed that day to just BE...

Stay Strong! Don't Give Up! Never Quit! Endure

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment