Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 18: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Another late night work out! I was tired! Sorry I fell asleep writing my blog haha! I am building up some more endurance even when it gets tough.  I came across a few inspirational photos and this quote made me smile.

"Make each day count." In the fitness world well you have to push yourselves hard enough to see results!  Every moment you spend putting toward the goal is another moment won!

Sometimes there are days that I am just like man oh man but regardless of how I "feel" I make sure I give my 100% so I know that when the end results come I worked hard for them. 

I have this tendency to just jump ship as my friend puts it when the going gets tough.  But I feel like in the past year God has showed me that the end result is worth the wait because it will be God's best for my life.

Keep Going! Don't Quit! Stay Strong! Endure

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment