Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 16: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


I am NOT going to quit! Today's work out was much needed! Going into level 3 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred was a little intimidating just because I took a rest period yesterday.  Although thinking about it now I think my body had time to recover!  And I actually took a nap today! I passed out after church teardown.

So level 3! Oh I pushed myself today.  So she always has someone do a modified version to not strain your body especially if you are not used to it!  So my goal in the last week is to do it normal even the advanced version to kick my butt! I did sweat a lot again but it was super great!  Through most of the beginning levels I honestly didn't modify the work out move because my muscles felt the pain with the normal move.  "No pain, No gain" Right?

Since I've been tagging "Stay Strong" thought the photo was appropriate!  Another little secret while I workout I listen to Glee soundtracks! Most are high energy and fun to listen to so it keeps me going and even though I'm winded trying to sing helps my lung capacity for air while moving! :D just a little bonus haha

Stay Stong! Keep Going! Never Quit! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment