Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 13: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Honestly didn't think I could make it today! :( So crazy today I was so tired and not feeling well at all my mood was blah as far as my body goes.  Even after my devo today I was like ready to sleep all day! Working 7 hours today took it's toll.  It's not a lot but it is. Haha... I was really contemplating on giving up because it got hard today. I just finished my work out about 20 minutes ago.  I felt so great pushing through.   I made every excuse to quit and each one pretty valid but I kept going. Thank you Jesus!

Every other Thursday my church has it's ladies/men's connect group we met tonight. I was really deciding if I should go or not tonight that was the first time I ever thought about that for Flourish! But I came and shout out to Pastor Tim & Rhonda Forsthoff! They joined us tonight!! Such a lovely surprise! I can't speak for the men but I know Pastor Rhonda brought the word and it was continual confirmation in my walk with God my journey in life and the things He continues to show me! I was so joyful and like usual cried during our prayer breakout for a petition in my personal life :) Yay God!!

You know I always knew what endurance was physically. But spiritually God spoke in my heart that endurance is: "having a thankful heart when there isn't enough"  "It is learned when we are hurting."  We talked about Esau from the bible how "he let his pain redefine his inheritance." Such a powerful life lesson right?!?!?!?!  Sometimes we let our circumstances or people in our lives determine out decisions because we act out of fear, hate, pride, etc.  During these life lessons God is simply teaching us to have a thankful heart and trust that HE will NEVER fail. "Can God trust you with trouble? " As we walk out our God given destinies we don't think life could ever get so CRAZY right?... right now I'm walking it out! I can't believe where I am now but I am so thankful for my family, pastors, friends who continually encourage me! God doesn't want me to run away or find comfort in any other things other than His love and stand on His truth! I can have nothing but I still have everything because I am found in God, I AM COMPLETE IN GOD!

SO all you ladies out there so no matter where you find yourself right now, whatever situation or circumstance know that we were designed to ENDURE!  Read James 1:3-4 know that you are COMPLETE IN GOD! "DO NOT trade your inheritance in moments of discomfort!"

Today's post I was inspired and encouraged to write about a different perspective on endurance but it def goes right along in fitness training!

Keep going! Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment