Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 7: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


All I have to say is today went by so fast!  I was proud got up this morning to exercise before work!

I caught a little bug of some sort! Never really felt like this before but I won't stop me from my work out! Unless I'm coughing out  a lung! Hot tea for me all weekend it is!

I got some great tips from a co-worker today and I just love all the accountability I am getting seriously a God thing! :D

I just encourage those of you who really want to make time to work out and staying fit a part of your life, really find people who will help you through it all! And do research what is healthy for your body type and where you are beginning and just keep going! Do what feels right for you but challenge yourself in every way to see better results... I should be a coach haha... :D

I am so excited on this fitness journey I'm on! Going to start a second routine soon and as well as change my diet up again make it a little more challenging :D  Taking those baby steps makes all the difference!

 One of my friends from church posted a quote by a great man MLK that talks about taking those little steps of faith you may not know what the next step will look like but if you keep moving along that faith you have will lead you to God's greatest plan in your life!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment