Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 11: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Well I guess I like to work out better in the evening before bed :D  I just got done with my work out.  Today I did struggle although was drip sweating (gross!! :/) but that's part of wanting more to get back into shape!

My shoulder that was injured is doing a little better.  I decided to ask for some advice about some goo stretches.   I also went to the store to by a pretty good heat/cool pad that is like a clay therapy so the clay is in the pouch could be heated or frozen to heat and cool my shoulder so excited to do this every day getting it to feel better. Especially since I have injured it badly before and never had it looked at because I have horrible insurance. I might as well be paying out of pocket. :( oh well... I'm thankful for great health!!

The lady at the bank was like why don't you get your boyfriend to massage it for you I was like uh that's not an option yet ?  LOL ... she continued on well what about one of your girl friends? I didn't really think to ask? Haha well who know how to massage shoulders well?? I'm coming over!! I need it so bad my poor shoulder is adjusting to this healthy lifestyle lol. Can't wait until tomorrow oh boy it's going to be a busy day.  Work out in the morning?  I might have to go to bed early :)

Keep Going! Don't Quit! Stay Strong!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment