Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 26: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


OMG this month flew by!  We are almost done my friends for whatever your challenges are. I love reading them! I wish I could comment more! Today's work out felt great! I need to start stepping up the challenge! I was bummed out my second work out didn't pan out.  I got it and there was no sound to the DVD what so ever.  I'm not bummed though because I think this one month is building me up for some more.  I really will continue after this month and I maybe I'll keep posting some updates :D

Yesterday I talked a little bit of laziness.  I think about the quote above.  For me there is a clear difference.  Of giving up something in certain situations vs. being laziness and not even trying.  Giving up means you at least tried it and wanted it to work right?  But letting go can be the most difficult.  Why? Because we want control, our pride, fear, feelings and emotions, we could be scared to get hurt.  I've felt all these things.  As girls we tend to get attached a little easier. ESPECIALLY when it comes to boys! Haha... well I've had two and the only relationships of my life and were the most awful things ever because I couldn't let go even after all the RED FLAGS would go up and God would warn me this is not good for you, this is not what I want for you!!! Warning!! Well of course I learned from them!  I started really seeking God's will in my life and learning to understand what a real relationship with my father was, that led to great friends, my communication skills increased with my family, and I have not dated anyone for about 4 or 5 years now! WOW right when I really look at it maybe there is something wrong with me! :( NO! That is what the devil wants you to think! I just have pretty high standard, high morals, I am not at all high maintenance! LOL seriously if and when I date my future husband I am totally okay with not spending money it's the creativity of the date that counts!

God has taught and continually teaching me something about myself every day, week, year.  Sure I have had moments that a guy may pursue me in such a great innocent way and I respond and sometimes it feels good to be loved, wanted and actually made feel like girl haha.  But knowing when it isn't right and letting it go too far letting go is the wisest thing to do! It can be hard because the good guys are usually taken or have so much potential but God's Best is STILL out there ladies! All my single ladies holla!  Walking in obedience, seeking guidance in your relationships is so healthy! It makes me so grateful for God speaking to me and giving me the best family and friends! God will get your attention when you know He/she is the one ladies and gentlemen guys this can apply to your life too don't settle for some crazy girl. Well if you do make sure it's the kind of cray cray you love haha...

And when we let go and let God! We will never be disappointed! Oh man God is so good! I am learning to trust Him with all my heart! He gives me an unending joy! 

For working out that just means knowing your limits! You do not want to end up with some injury because you wanted to push yourself to a breaking point.  Knowing those limits will set you up for success! It doesn't make you weak you know your own body and how you feel and how far you can push your self.  You should give everything you have so you can feel the change in your body but let there should be a balance.  I can't wait to keep going!

Stay Strong! Keep Going! Don't Quit! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment