Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 29: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


March 29, 2014 HAPPY 27TH ANNIVERSARY to my mami and papi! Lucio & Cesia Garcia! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shout out to the most wonderful parents in the world who worked hard to give my brothers and I the best they could.  They are God fearing, strong willed, funny, spanglish speaking, crazy, family oriented parents who love their kids with all their heart! So grateful to you mami and papi!  God couldn't have given me anyone better to raise me in a loving home where you taught us right from wrong. Yes we may have been rebels and not obeyed or listened to all your instructions right away but you let us learn from our mistakes as we got older.  I'm glad that God let us go through what we have as a family because I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Know that I pray for you two and watch as God continues to work in your lives and I see your love for each other grow everyday, well not exactly see, but hear when we talk on the phone.  I MISS you all always but only a 3 hour flight away ;) haha...  Still waiting for you to come visit me in Colorado!

I did my work out before bed! I just wanted to write about my parents who I love dearly!

Keep Going! Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment