Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 23: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


I kind of didn't realize how much I actually really like to write on blog! I've been thinking well can I actually keep it up after the blogrimage is over? Maybe not everyday? Maybe? IDK I'm still praying about it haha.

As I was doing my work out all I could think about even through the torture of it all how worth it, it will all be in the end! AND even though it may not be the most fun thing while I am doing. I can say that I do love it like a love/hate relationship. Because although it's tough, draining, and work.  The thought of being where I want to be physically, and live a healthy lifestyle it has its perks.

I thought well how awesome is it that God has completely changed my life in way that even though the trials, circumstances, chaotic messes, drama, financial stresses and tribulation, I am completely in awe of who He is and how through it all He uses it all to work out for my good! God's grace is over my life and I am so THANKFUL that He protects me and guides me in to His perfect will whether I listen right away or it takes me second time around. I know that He will always be with me!

So I smile because no matter how tough life can be I know it will only build my character while testing my faith and gives me the endurance to shape who God has made me!

Keep Going! Don't Quit! Stay Strong! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment