Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 22: 31 Days of Pure Fitness

 
 
So here I am caught up on writing! It's easy to fall behind even if it's only one day but two days I was starting to think I wasn't going to be able to post! I have other commitments as well that require my time during the week.
 
One of my favorite authors C.S. Lewis. Well said "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." God has been taking me on a journey through life leaving so many things behind and moving forward can be hard but the sacrifice is well worth it especially if it is to honor God and His kingdom! Every day I am so blessed that Gods grace covers me no matter where I go! The journey along the way is hard but the reward is far greater whether here on earth or our crowns in heaven.
 
How does this relate to fitness! Well first I didn't feel sore the last couple of days and wondered am I pushing myself enough??  I was off balance the last couple of days but my muscles were still burning during the workout.  I was actually so happy today! I noticed that my back was sore and not like my bad back but my muscles! I don't think I have every felt that! Let me tell you doing planks and plank push ups and moving push up and mountain climbers will work your back muscles and shoulders to the core!  So I am so glad that I am feeling sore now I was getting worried these last couple of days were crazy and I am so tired before bed but I still push myself to work out!  So I'm leaving my old way behind and looking to get fit that is a far better reward! I'm willing to fight for it! Are you?
 

Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Keep Going! Endure!
 
Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment