Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 24: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


So here I am day 24.  Okay it went by so fast! We have guests in the house so I wasn't able to jump too much cause I didn't want to wake them.  I stayed up pretty late.  With the seasons changing I have found that allergies make it hard to breathe.  But I am okay in Jesus name!!! Proclaiming healthy lungs!!! 

So I think about working out and all last week God has been teaching me that I need to move my butt and apply for schools in nursing!  I keep thinking I am not going to make it out of fear or whatever this is! I am so scared but everyday God tells me I need to just "Go Do."  I am so glad I waited to post a day later.  My worship leader Jamie Klusacek sent us a nugget out of 1 Samuel 13.  Pretty much gave me affirmation that although our intentions may be great or in the right mind our actions are what determine our future.  Whether we do it because we want to control our own lives or God lead every step of the way.  Now I have done both! I have to say that listening to God is far better!  Every time I listen to God I find myself finding victory in life! My mountain top! Yes I have struggled a lot through life but when we get to that top it was well worth it and makes it that much more humbling! When God says "Go Do" you go! You have no idea what will be waiting on the other side of that Mountain or on top which ever way you want to see it.  The promises and dreams that you pray for and align in Gods will are those moments where I feel so complete and so overwhelmed because without Him I don't know where I would be! When we let God lead we don't know what we are capable of! Changing this world one day at a time for His kingdom! Your life will never be the same when you let God just lead you!

So when you want to work out! Work Out! It is so worth it! Grab a buddy put on that 80s pop music on your phone or iPod or MP3 or whatever and go do! I blast my music and it helps to think of other things, because if your are pushing yourself you will feel the burn! 

Stay Strong! Keep Going! Don't Quit! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment