Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 19 : 31 Days of Pure Finess



Find myself doing my work outs right before bed.  So I can only post in the mornings.  :)

Yesterday was great I really pushed myself.  The strength moves are not any harder but when done right and you push your body to stay in the move you feel the burn... literally!  Really working my shoulders, core and leg muscles.  I'm starting to realize how addicting working out can be! I am hooked! 21 days makes a habit and I think even though that is 2 days away I am eager to meet the mark because my mind wants to keep on going! My emotions can sometimes drive my mood in working out like if I am happy I am overwhelmingly excited to do the work out and if I am upset the tension in my body is worse but I def feel the burn.

I look to God for everything in my life and love how He is so faithful to His word and giving me promises to come and ones accomplished in my life.  Looking back there are no regrets in life.  Because I may or may not have made the friends I have in the last couple of years.  Everything happens for a reason!

Today I was thinking that how awesome God is! He protects my heart so much whether I may know it or not.  God's peace is overwhelmingly amazing when you know it's just right.  And you know when it's not God speaking to you or leading you.  God will never allow me to get hurt I thought but it's up to me if I lead with my emotions, there can be such a fine line when it involves relationships.  No matter what point it is God reminds me of the promises in my life that just blow me away and then His peace encompasses my heart and I know what I need to do.

I am so thankful for the mentors and friendships He is placing in my life! I am humbled even because for a moment coming here I was so closed out to the idea of new friendships and mentors at Thrive Church.  But God broke my wall down and I am beginning to do life with ladies who get me and encourage me in ways I never imagined!

SO my nugget is just like when you are working out and you are doing the move correctly you feel your body and muscles burn that is how you know you are doing it right. It is the same with God's peace in our hearts.  When you know that you are supposed to do something you do it and you feel God comfort you. Everything happens for a reason and God's timing is so PERFECT and ALWAYS at the right moments!

Keep Going! Don't Quit! Stay Strong! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment