Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 28: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Today I m proud of myself working on the advanced moves in my workout to feel my muscles work in full capacity.  It was a pain! LOL I was really motivated to push myself today.  

I really love this acronym of HOPE. "Hold on, pain ends."  What I have learned in my walk with God is that, hope like faith is believing that at the end of the road there is breakthrough, the silver lining, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, even though you can't see it in the midst of the pain.  I am sure we have all had moments big and small that have rocked our world thinking where is God in all this mess? Right?

If I told you that God works together all things good for those who seek Him.  I mean I don't exactly know the verse at this moment... I'd have to look it up haha :D I think in Romans 8. But that is the way I paraphrase it in my head ever since I heard it.  No matter what is going on, where you find yourself struggling  financially, in relationships, school, sickness, emotionally, or whatever seems to have you in a rut.  God will use this to shape your character and help you to rely on Him.  

One thing at my small group that I learned was spoken during discussion is that we have a choice to dwell in the fear, or the bad things that the devil puts in our heads and let it "marinate" if you would.  Joyce Meyers book "Battle of the Mind field" is  just that where it all begins in our thoughts but we have choice to stop it there.  But like the other day where for a moment I freaked out about finances.  I hated that feeling and I seriously immediately said NO God has it under control! Because He does! I have hope through this situation :D

I have learned to have a God faith and hope.  Why? I always think that since before the day I was in my mothers womb even before the bible says God had a plan for me and is always showing me the next step.  I don't think I've ever had it easy growing up.  But I am sooo thankful because I would never be grateful for where God has me at this moment.  I would never had learned to appreciate the littlest or simplest things in life. I love it! 

I can't count on my fingers how many times I've had to hold onto God because He gave me a hope to the whatever situation was.  It may not always be the greatest feeling it has made me sick before to my stomach, but NEVER has God failed me!

Like working out. Once you get to the point where it is hurting, you just need to push through for those few reps left and the pain is gone.  Then it means we need to move to the next level so that we can continue to feel our body change for the best. We build stamina, endurance and burn all that excess fat off! 

Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Keep Going! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment