Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 25: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Okay finally caught up on posting! I could have posted my one yesterday I had plenty of time I just got caught up with other work.  So you always hear that saying. "Nothing good ever came that easy" well at least that's how I always heard it in my head. Haha...

So I love this saying straight to the point! "Work Hard, Dream Big" or vice versa.  You can't really have one without the other. Right?  I find myself with these small projects but in a bigger spectrum they actually matter.  Why? Because the bible says that if you are faithful in the little things then we are capable of being handed more in Gods kingdom.  Being lazy can be real easy!  Sometimes I find myself frustrated if I sleep in because I didn't get to all my "to do's."  The more I realize that God is putting on my plate I have to pray for wisdom and strength.  I have to work still and do all my daily tasks.  I always find myself wishing I had more time in the day to do certain things.  My goal is waking up early and actually staying up not falling back to sleep haha...  The harder I work, I find that God gives me desires that I never had before or expanding the dreams I have let die or whither.  God gives me new life every day! I am so thankful!  I want my efforts to honor God and honestly just the feeling of accomplishment is so good, it may be a big check off my list or something small but working hard pays off!  It makes it that much closer to the best God has in our lives!

Just like working out, laziness is not an options.  It's our action that makes us in better shape not our intention of wanting to work out that will never get us anywhere! I remember my old pastor saying that he could want to work out and even tell someone hey you should go run and expect to see results?? Yeah right! You will still have that beer belly hanging! LOL.  You physically have to move your butt and go run, swim, walk, jog, plays sports, or go to the gym at least 30 minutes a day. Start small don't kill yourself you will eventually build endurance to keep going!  I know I have and it will pay off! Summer swim suit is calling my name! :D

Stay Strong! Keep Going! Don't Quit! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment