Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 6: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Okay told you I would get to post Day 6 on time! Came straight from work... well right after I mailed my baby brother's 21st bday gift I came home to work out!

Icy hot is my new best friend right now! Makes my muscles feel like new again!  Is it possible to sprain the top of your foot? Like the bony part above your arch? The top bone of your foot?!?!  Because this morning while at target I was limping :( If I don't pay attention to it I don't worry about it.  But it does bother me most of the day... today would be the 3rd day I think that I've had this problem? Probably had this pain longer but I have a high tolerance for pain I grew up with two brothers who play rough.  I did put some icy hot on it though! LOL icy hot works for most anything sore LOL

I feel like today I breezed through the work out!  I found out a new breathing technique for myself! I was always so curious about women giving birth and them having to inhale-inhale-exhale-exhale (like hee-hee-oohh-oohh) like in the movies through their mouth only.  Well while doing the cardio part I did that but inhaled through my nose and exhaled through my mouth trying to maintain that pattern it's like my lungs would get a second wind!! If I tried to take one normal big breathe my lungs felt too tight so I felt like lungs would collapse.  But it works! Maybe I am just working my lungs as well and breathing is definitely improving!!

And just a joke for you who actually read this LOL so while doing my bicycle crunches my back was moist enough that when I would do the crunch my back would make loud fart noises!!! SO I LOL and laughter also helps with abs so there! Double work out at the last minute!!

Going strong! Stay healthy! Don't give up!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment