Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 27: 31 Days of Pure Fitness



This is amazing! Day 27!  I feel so great!  I'm not gonna brag but my arms are definitely starting to tone up from all my plank poses, mountain climbers, and push ups even traveling push ups!!! Those traveling push ups make it so hard to breathe!  My summer goal is going to happen! Keeping motivated by looking at some cute outfits :D yup fashion a secret that every girl has haha... clothing is addicting but I have managed to not splurge especially since I don't have a budget for it! LOL I thrive off of pinterest on my dream wardrobe haha Salvation Army does it for me... I always find a cute dress! SPRING is coming a new season!

Tonight was another incredible night for our ladies group from Thrive Church.  Flourish where our amazing Pastor's wife speaks life to us Hannah Ouellette! Woman of God anointed in speaking truth from the bible and keeping it real!  So I've drawn a lot of inspiration from this quote.  

This week has been such a stressful week especially this morning!  Tonight was some more affirmation from God for me in my journey! Financial stresses are just the devil!!! LOL for real!!! Most everyone can relate right?!?! My family has always struggled in some major form.  Now I'm believing for some major breakthrough!!! There said and done!!! God knows my heart and has met my every need and I am being faithful! 

So Hannah said something that she has experienced in her personal life journeying with God walking it out in obedience.  She said "The greatest attacks come after a moment of our greatest obedience." Yes I can totally relate so I have been journeying this walk this past year really relying on God to lead and direct every step and like I've mentioned before it is not easy.  God has made it known to me that I am where I am supposed to be and continues to shape my character.  

The most recent attack came after our best gift offering for our upcoming Easter service.  It was a huge way to hear from God and take a risk, a leap of faith because it matters that our community will join us to hear the gospel! Well I remember that day Pastor Jake said that God would bless us being faithful and it may or may not be financially for some.  I remember that moment sinking in my heart that God wants me to trust Him because again another way for me to put my complete reliance on Him because I would be vulnerable and I am going to need His strength.  

Tonight God just confirmed it Hannah said "We give so that we may advance His kingdom not to get" "Are we obeying God to get or obeying God to obey?!?!" Not saying that blessings are bad, but for me I thought at times what can my motivation be? Just like "actions speak louder than words" me acting in obedience to God was my motivation because if it's just for that one person who needs to hear about Jesus then it was totally worth it!

... so back to my stressful week... yes work wasn't easy and I had  a cushion from my taxes, but my income isn't even half of all the bills I have to pay and still catching up!  This morning I arranged more payment plans for school, medical payments (only because I didn't know my insurance deductible was so high :/ ), phone, etc. Life right?  That moment I was finishing my conversation I just felt so sick and was crying! I was like what the heck?  God I am being faithful... and not in a selfish way because I love what God is teaching me! And I just finished learning about not complaining in the season God has us in haha... But I'm human and just for a few seconds I cried and I was like NO! Speak life God you know my heart you have met my every need and you will give me my breakthrough! God just surrounded me at that moment! I was like okay God! I am following you and I am choosing to speak life because I know who you have called me to be and have witnessed miracles in my life because of your grace I am where I am! I am humbled to be here!

And as Hannah was teaching us... a few ladies started speaking about their journey! I was like yes AMEN! They are dealing with similar things.  While they were talking to the group God was just speaking to me about this and I just was just speechless because I know there was so much life spoken tonight! The message was about Breakthrough and one great point is "it begins in our mind"..."You are one shovel away from a breakthrough."  2 Kings 3:3-20. "Human action prepares the way for supernatural favor!" Wow just this entire week God is just tying it all together the meaning of walking in obedience is our action not our intentions! 

I was feeling so talkative tonight in my head... blogging is journaling to me right now :D Thanks for taking the time to read this rather lengthy post!

So how do you tie this in to working out? Our decisions to become healthy are acting on them, choosing to workout for 30 minutes a day, eating healthy, and staying accountable! Our actions will help define our future to a healthier lifestyle and eventually reach our personal goals in fitness training.  It starts in our mind and then we have to choose to keep going.

Keep Going! Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Endure!


Nancy
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment