Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 20: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Sorry its been such a crazy last week just catching up on these post now don't worry I have still been working out like usual pushing myself!

Today I was losing my balance.  I have already been doing level 3 but, for some reason I was feeling pretty weak in my stances trying to adjust to the workout.  It was pretty frustrating because I wanted to do my best and it didn't feel like I was.  My DVD was also acting up so it def was not motivating.

I'm thankful that I've basically memorized the routine but only to the key words so I know what is coming.  I thought about how sometimes in life the devil will do things to try and throw you off balance and throw different circumstances at you.  Or like someone telling you that you aren't good enough making you feel like you can never make it. I want to tell you that and myself that these are lies of the devil! If you are more than capable then work had for it! I love today's inspirational quote that says "Nothing Great Ever Came That Easy"

I realize that where I am now hasn't been the easiest journey but God says in the bible that the road wouldn't be easy and that life would be hard traveling that long and narrow road.  How easy it is to let the devil try and throw you off balance and still we have to keep going! I know that it can be frustrating but instead of trying to find an escape trust in GOD that He will guide us in the right direction and lead us to the next step in our journey.

Keep Going! Don't Quit! Stay Strong! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment