Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 14: 31 Days of Pure Fitness

 Okay so today was a little odd because I work at clients houses as a care provider so I had to wait till 11pm to do my work out and then I had no wifi so I could not post.

Well yesterday I found myself a little frustrated.  Typical problems people face and frustration sometimes sets it.  I my night didn't end well but I was working a 12 hour overnight shift so not sleeping enough may had something to do with it. 

I flew through my workout! I think tomorrow I am ready for level 3!  I think also being frustrated really just helped me focus and push through but also it was good because your body produces endorphins and endorphins make you happy, well at least chemically haha! Either way I finished in time.  I felt great and accomplished!

Tomorrow is a new day and I hope I will do it with a good attitude!

Stay Strong! Don't Quit! Stay Healthy! Endure!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment