Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 3: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Okay first thing this morning when I got up I was tired from a long weekend at work and church.  I worked a 11 hour overnight shift and went straight to church for setup team :)  I felt so tired after church and had to do my work out last night because I was trying to recover from lack of sleep all weekend but I had a great time with friends as well so regardless of the time spent up it was well worth it.

This morning regardless being so tired and I just did my work out before bed last night, I still did my work out, I'm feeling sore in different places I have never been before! A good sign right? I hope so! 

I have never really been accountable for much in my life.  But last year I started to be accountable about life decisions with such a great friend Jen Forsthoff.  Moving to Colorado from Michigan I left some really great life long friends behind. I still call and text though!! But I realized that I still needed accountability and now after a long 6 months of struggling trying to do life on my own without girl friends support I caved in and God totally wrecked me inside and out and it's the best thing in the world to have friends who will support you in life and things you love to do and keep you accountable!  Sure crazy schedules get in the way but you make it work regardless of all the stuff because what are we really living life for?  To love others and to reach out to others and in everything we do to honor God so eventually when I get back into climbing doing life with new people I will have the opportunity to share my story with people and how much God loves me and them!

So keep going! Stay strong, be healthy! Stay accountable!

xoxox
Nancy Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment