Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 1: 31 Days of Pure Fitness

 

Hey yay for being fit! So Finally I have some more accountability with exercising.  Since January I have lost 5 pounds which is huge for me! I have been eating a lot less than I used to and watching what I eat to maintain a healthy balance!  So to start off my blogrimage challenge I am going to get fit in 30 days!  A lot of you have probably heard of Jillian Michaels.  I will start of with her work out and then I ordered another fitness program that is supposed to help in 21 days lets see if I see the results!? So my second week I will add a second routine and get back on the band wagon of toning up for the spring/summer I ordered it from Women's Health Magazine :D

So day 1... just a little background I have not lifted one weight, run, or anything in over a year! So totally out of breath today!  I also was struggling with Asthma moving from Michigan to Colorado took it's toll but I was at my church a few weeks back and we had a healing praying service and I prayed that God would rid me of my reliance on my inhaler and break my Asthma as well as couple of other things but anyway yay God He is faithful and I THREW my inhaler away the following week and have not been using it since.  So now I thought I would put God to the test and sometimes I let fear creep in but while I was exercising I kept saying "I am healed, I am healed, I am healed and the routine went by fast. I was still horribly struggling but I blame it on not having been active in the past year or so. Hahaha. But day one accomplished I will feel sore tomorrow! Yikes!


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Nancy! I just ordered a 21 Day program too, so we'll have to synchronize our watches. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES for sure! I am very excited to test this out and get fit!! :D Who knows if I'm confident enough I'll post a before and after pic :D Love you Jen!! xoxoxo I'll keep you posted

      Delete