Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 10: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


Okay so literally just finished my workout! I don't know if it is a bad thing that I waited 3 hours after dinner and right before bed to work out?  Well I did it! Still building up a sweat.  My body is starting to detox.

Found out today that I need to drink half my body weight in ounces of water. So I almost did it today I might finish my last glass before bed ( don't worry I will not have an accident ;p )

Getting positive reinforcement has helped a whole lot! Still doing my research for grocery shopping/meal planning.  I am going to start a 21 days cleanse to help me lose weight.  I am very excited to start next week! Although I hear it's hard to stick too.   I trust in God that He will give me strength and I am going to keep strong!

Sometimes people who don't know you very well like to put you down for no reason.  They explain themselves as being realistic.   I thought to myself. Well sometimes when we are put to the test.  Like Jesus fasting in the bible and satan comes to tempt Him. To turn rocks in to bread. To jump off a cliff because an angel will save him.  And each time Jesus responded with scripture. Man shall not live by bread alone... do not test God.  I just thought although through the struggle Jesus' foundation was on the word!  I am continually learning more scripture and certain ones stick with me easier.  But even though negative people or situations come to attack you or tempt you remember on what ground you stand on who your foundation is in! God! I love to know that He ultimately is my creator, my protector, my provider, my deliverer, my strength and more!

Keep Going! Don't Quit! Stay Strong!

Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment