Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 5: 31 Days of Pure Fitness

 
So sorry I forgot to post this yesterday! I had a busy day at work and planning mid week what I am doing!  It felt so good to work out today day 5 so Jillian Michaels says haha... I'm supposed to notice a change in endurance.  I know I have good endurance and will push myself to the limit!
 
I did notice a change in my breathing! The other day my allergies got the best of me and I couldn't breathe as well but still pushed through it all!  Today felt great! I am so thankful now even more accountability is happening and I am all in!
 
So last series at thrivechurch.com we had a series called "All In"  I can't tell you how good God is! There are so many words! Grace, love, joy, peace, understanding, wisdom!  All these things I am given because of my obedience to Him going all in.  Staying in His presence fighting to connect with God is hard because we find ourselves so busy! But when you really seek God out and be real the reward is so much greater than I could ever imagine!  How I relate this to my physical needs is the benefits of staying healthy and feeling good about yourself! I think working out helps me feel happy a lot more now! Seriously your body creates chemicals that are sent to your brain and makes you happy but on top of it knowing a joy that cannot be stolen! I am so thankful to God...so
 
I think if I am going to start being healthy and fit I want to lose 20lbs most of you I have said this too are like what? That's too much weight you don't even look that big. But I am a girl and I have more curves than most, not a bad thing ;) haha... But for me I know where I used to be and what healthy looks like to me!  By no means am I going crazy I still eat plenty of good food and have my cheat snack (aka OREOS!!) But that is my target goal if it's less and I look good than I'll just keep working out to stay fit but if I reach it I will praise Jesus because I am working my butt off to see results :D I know the reward of going all in and I want to do this spiritually and physically!  It's so funny because one of my friends has the same target goal so I feel great to be accountable  the right way!
 
Yay Fitness! Going strong! Be healthy! Never Quit!
 
Nancy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment