Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 2: 31 Days of Pure Fitness


WAhhh day 2! Whoa okay to my surprise I could tell a difference in my breathing! Me and my green hand weights and green yoga mat.  I love the color Green! :D Fav! So pumped I feel great!  So I worked a 12 hour shift last night and had to be straight at church in the morning! I'm going back to back work out. Because I have one busy evening tomorrow night I will come home to crash!  Let out a good sweat!  And shout out to Jen Foss if we get this workout in the mail at the same time we will synchronize our workouts!! That just motivates me some more!!!  Really making fitness a priority this year and if feels great!  Not just another New Years resolution to follow but to feel good and healthy about myself doing it the right way!  I occasionally have a few Oreos here and there for my cheat snack usually it has been carrots, apples or strawberries yum :D

SO my friend Cassandra Green posted a really great Christian rap video the other day called "One Hundred"  I want to share it with you because in the middle of my work out I thought how relevant it was to me personally even if you think it's a silly comparison jus enjoy the song and beautiful words spoken.  Basically saying that God will always give 100% and even more so because He is EVERYTHING and a quote the world can give me 99 problems but still having that 1 moment where God always comes through is better than throwing my life away to some meaningless sin that could hold me back.  In my devos earlier this week.  Just reading about the body of Christ and how each of unique as God made us alike in the callings He has all different just like us!  I want to honor God with my body and having my breakthrough healing of Asthma was huge and to continue to believe that God has healed me I overcame fear and laziness to prove the devil wrong that God has healed me and therefore I want to give my 100% to taking care of my body!

3 comments:

  1. I love your upbeat attitude! That will help keep others motivated too. :) Are you doing the 21 day fix? We could do a private accountability group for those doing the 21 days to keep us going!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I didn't know you started to blog! I love it I started following it! :D xoxo I will let you know that sounds about right I'll see when I get it in the mail! :D xoxoxox

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for following me, I hope to be an encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete